Rakesh Adhikari is Semiconductor Industry veteran since last 15+ years. He has started his career with Motorola as a design Engineer in the year January 2000 after completing his Master’s degree from Delhi College of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering, After Motorola he joined hands to start a new venture in semiconductor domain in April 2006. He helped to grow that company from 1 employee to 65+ employees. To pursue his entrepreneurship dream he is now associated with Incise Infotech Pvt. Ltd. His objectives at Incise is to create a task force of expert engineers who exactly knows what they want to achieve in life, who believes in setting the goal and then realizing it. He has architected the www.oahoye.com to facilitate the choices ,career path, self evaluation and analysis platform for the young engineers.
Here is the summary of the key projects completed by him.
- Hearing aid control chip design and verification.
- Silicon validation support for the Bluetooth low energy chip.
- Bluetooth Low Energy controller SOC design and verification.
- Device driver’s development for the DVB-H chip.
- RF Tuner SOC for DVB-T and ISDB-T.
- Integration of the Conditional Access System chip.
- System level verification of USBOTG.
- System level verification of memories.
- System level verification of Cache’s MMU..
- Full chip verification of PDDM and BBP module..
- Full chip STA for Neptune LTX using Primetime (Synopsys Tool).
- Design and synthesis of MQSPI and PDDM module for Neptune LTX project.
- Full chip STA for Neptune ULS using primetime.
- Design and Synthesis of DSP Special Interrupt Handler (DSIH) module.
- Design and Synthesis of KPP(Key Pad Port) and DDM(DSP debug module).