Job Locations: Hyderabad
Total vacancies: 3
– Experience on EMIR analysis for multiple modes, including; static and dynamic with/without functional vectors
– Should have expertise in understanding and debugging EMIR issues in a block level.
– Power analysis for the blocks.
– Experience on Floor-planning, Place & route, power and clock distribution, pin placement.
– In-depth knowledge on industry leading tools like Redhawk, Olympus/ICC2, Primetime, and Calibre
– Knowledge of package modeling, package and chip level analysis is added advantage
– Good understanding of Physical design verification using Calibre.
– Knowledge of Synthesis and DFT is added advantage.
– Prior experience with 16nm or finer geometries is a plus.
– Proficient use of tcl/Perl
– Must have good communication skills and self-driven individual.
To apply for this position, please either enter your details along with the updated resume in the right hand side panel OR send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with current CTC, expected CTC and notice period details. Our team will contact you for further details.