Test automation services can help you minimize the time to market by reducing testing cycle time, providing higher productivity and driving greater predictability. The addition of multiple environments, software networking applications, and mobile devices will make the application landscape more complex. Decreasing the manual effort will tremendously reduce the cost and save a lot of time, hence the ROI for Automation will be high.
The main goal for most companies around the world should be reducing cost and enhancing test coverage through test automation
Our Test Automation services encompass offerings ranging from automation strategy up to automation of regression test suites. Our test automation experts have experience in identifying the right test case for automation, based on the stage of SDLC deciding the timing of automation, selecting the right tools and optimal set of frameworks which will yield the best ROI. We have extensive exposure to Test Automation projects across varied technologies and industry verticals. We will make sure to meet your time to market goals while lowering your cost of quality.
Our Expertise in test automation:
- Test Automation Framework design and Coding
- Test Case Reorganization/Management
- Test Automation Maintenance
Our proprietary “test automation frameworks” can be customized to integrate with any test case management tools (including plain MS Excel). These frameworks also address many known limitations of the major commercially available tools.
Our expertise includes following leading third party and open source test automation tools:
Extensive experience in developing Test Automation for Microsoft Technology Products:
- Rational Functional Tester (Java/.Net IDEs)
- Rational Robot
- Segue Silk
- AppPerfect Test Studio
- Test Partner
- Test Complete
We also have extensive experience developing test automation on MS platforms and libraries:
VSTS 2005, 2008 and 2010
Win API Libraries
Microsoft Internal Libraries for MS only project.
Better QA ROI: Right Automation And Test Coverage Capabilities
- Rich experience in increasing test coverage via new techniques (e.g. mind maps)
- Ability to identify right test automation opportunities
- Excellent returns on investments
- Multiple in-house developed Accelerators for mobile app and web app test automation
- Integration with CI, CD frameworks
- Support for a wide range of automation and programming technologies
- Mobile Test Automation expertise
- Smart Device Lab for mobile app compatibility tests
HP ALM services
- Update results into HP ALM using REST API
- Create and update Entity like test runs, test sets, defects etc. using existing framework
- Create Defect and upload screenshot for failed test cases
- Execute Selenium WebDriver test cases from HP ALM and upload the results for the same in HP ALM
From homes and industries to enterprises, Internet of Things have become commonplace in all walks of life. Connecting everything and everyone, IoT is making the world smarter and better than ever before. However, this is just the beginning. Unlocking the full potential of Internet of Things requires that businesses understand the opportunities for value creation and systematically address the underlying challenges.