Skills: UVM/OVM,Verilog,PCIe,Perl,Shell Scripting
Job Locations: Delhi/NCR
Total vacancies: 0
· Fluent in System Verilog HVL and hands-on on Verilog HDL. [Minimum 1.5 to 4 years of Experience]
· Hands on experience in developing source code with reasonable complexity.
· Hands on experience in deriving the features for the block / cluster under verification starting from scratch or from the legacy.
· Hands on experience in developing feature list, testplan and testbench strategies for the DUTs.
· Working knowledge of EDA tools(NCSim,VCS, QuestaSim)
· Knowledge of industry standard protocols like Ethernet, PCIe, MIPI, DDR, AXI-AHB Bus or any other protocol will be added advantage.
· Verification of complex RTL design IP / complex FPGA design / SoC at module level and system level.
· Experience in methodology Test Harness, OVM/VMM/UVM [Min 2 Years of experience in any of the methodology]
· Working knowledge of Unix, shell or Perl programming. It would be added advantage if hands-on with Clearcase and Clearquest tools.
· Proven track record of executing at least 1-2 projects in individual capacity.
To apply for this position, please either enter your details along with the updated resume in the right hand side panel OR send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with current CTC, expected CTC and notice period details. Our team will contact you for further details.