This is a successive approximation 10 bit Analog-to-Digital converter.
The 10-bit, high speed, low power, 8-channel, successive approximation ADC. The part operates from a single 3.3 V power supply and features throughput rates up to 1 MSPS.The device contains a low noise, wide bandwidth track-and-hold amplifier that can handle input frequencies in excess of 20 MHz.This ADC uses advanced design techniques to achieve very low power dissipation at high throughput rates.
The architecture allows for high-performance, low-power ADCs to be packaged in small form factors for today's demanding applications
- Output is 10 bit Parallel
- Conversion time/Sampling frequency = 1 us/1Msps
- 3.3 V Analog/1.1 V Digital
- INL < +/- 1 LSB
- DNL < +/- 0.8 LSB
- Continuous conversion mode
- Discrete conversion mode
- Detailed Specification and Integration guide
- LEF abstract
- GDSII layout and Mapping files
- LVS compatible netlist
- Verilog-A Model